Application for Credit Online
PLEASE NOTE: the applicant is fully aware and understands that:
- variable billing charges are due and payable upon receipt and are past due thirty (30) days thereafter and;
- past due accounts are subject to cancellation of credit without notice and subsequent 3rd party collection and;
- all charges must be paid in full before any service disputes can be settled, and;
- a service charge of up to 2% may be charged on past due accounts.
DANGEROUS & HAZARDOUS GOODS
Zip Freight has staff that are certified in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods and are able to accommodate the shipping of MOST dangerous and hazardous goods including:
- Flammable liquids / solids
- Toxic substances
- Radioactive materials
*requires special pre-arrangement
Our leading-edge dispatch technology is second to none and makes your freight tracking process fast, pleasant and convenient. We believe our program Courier Complete© is a leader in computer dispatch technology, with many installations across North America. This program provides our customers to place orders online, track & trace fast, access a ‘proof of delivery’, as well as view or print an invoice.
From the time you place an order with Zip Freight, you can rest assured that our experienced dispatch staff and drivers will go that extra mile – so remember: When it just can’t wait…Zip Freight!
Who We Serve
Zip Freight serves a diverse range of clientele that includes:
- Industrial Industry
- Construction Industry
- The Trades
- The Printing Industry
We also accommodate:
- Mall Deliveries
- Ground Level
- Tailgate Services
- Rush & Expected Services
Where We Ship
Zip Freight offers Freight Shipping in cities all over the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. We also offer LTL (less than full load) shipping to all points on Vancouver Island.
Please Note: We do not provide residential moving for personal goods and furniture.
Zip Freight Fleet
Our fleet of trucks are available in a variety of sized to service both your large and small delivery needs! Our fleet includes:
- A large selection of courier service vehicles
- ¾ ton panel cargo vans
- 1 ton cube (14-16 foot box) vans
- 3 ton (18-20 foot box) vans
- 5 ton (20-24 foot box) vans
- Access to tractor-trailers (40,48, and 53 foot trailers) and flat deck trucks
All of our trucks are equipped with pallet jacks and power tailgates, some with heavy duty ‘rail-gates’ and ‘power jacks’.